Brand: Liquid Fence
- REPELS DEER AND RABBITS: Deer and rabbits don’t have to eat vegetation for the repellent to be effective—they have a natural aversion to the scent.
- GRANULAR FORMULA: Use to treat low-growing flower beds, landscaped ornamental gardens, ground cover and lawns.
- RAIN-RESISTANT: Granules starts to work immediately.
- HARMLESS TO PLANTS AND ANIMALS: Won’t harm plants and animals when used and stored as directed.
- APPLY YEAR-ROUND: No need to rotate with other repellent brands – animals’ natural aversion to Liquid Fence Deer & Rabbit Repellent Granular2 will never diminish.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Publisher: Liquid Fence
Details: Don’t let animals have the pick of the garden before you can. Deer, rabbits, moles and other four-legged pests enjoy your lawn and landscape as much as you do – hit them in the nose so they won’t come back. Liquid Fence animal repellents use scent- and taste-deterring formulas that won’t harm animals or plants when used as directed. Invisible barrier. Clear results. Liquid Fence Deer & Rabbit Repellent Granular2 repels deer and rabbits before they feed! This granular formula repels deer and rabbits from low-growing flower beds, landscaped ornamental gardens, ground cover and lawns. The repellent works on scent, so deer and rabbits don’t have to take a bite to be repelled. It is harmless to plants and animals when used and stored as directed, and can be applied year-round. The formula is rain resistant. Animals’ natural aversion to this scent will never diminish – this product does not have to be rotated with other repellent brands. Reapply every 3 to 4 weeks. Reapplication is recommended after excessive rainfall. In areas where feeding pressure from deer and rabbits is intense, additional and/or more liberal applications may be needed.
Package Dimensions: 11.0 x 9.5 x 6.8 inches